Ingredients for 2 servings:
150g white mushroom
1 small zucchini (courgette)
1 garlic clove
1 small green peperoni
25g pine nuts
150g low-fat plain yoghurt
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon sesame oil (or any oil you like which has quite a strong flavor)
1) Chop up zucchini and cook for about 8-10 minutes with broccoli in salt water. Pour water off and let cool down. Boil eggs for about 8 minutes. Let them cool down. Roast pine nuts in pan.
2) Chop up tomatoes, white mushrooms and peperoni.
3) Blend yoghurt, garlic, mustard, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Season dressing to taste.
4) Put everything in a bowl (besides the eggs).
5) Mix with dressing. Cut up 1 1/2 eggs and add to salad.
Super delicious and only 8PP per serving. Enjoy!